make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

No New Taxes

No New Taxes! If 10 percent is good enough for Jesus it certainly is good enough for Uncle Sam. I think there should be a 10 percent flat tax (local, state, and federal combined). Then we could truly get rid of governmental waste and put our money on only the essential things the government should take care of - such as national security. Let people decide how to spend the other 90 percent of their own money. Then we would have freedom, liberty, and the ability to persue happiness.

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.