Info
Submitted by Makenzi Henderson on Wed, 12/04/2013 - 11:50pm.

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- A house fire in Wilmington took the lives of three pets Wednesday. Wilmington firefighters said just after 9 p.m., a small fire started in the front room of a home on the 100 block of Glendale Drive near Castle Hayne. They believe it started in an entertainment center. The owners were not home at the time. The house suffered water and smoke damage.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply