Info
Submitted by WWAY on Wed, 01/29/2014 - 4:37pm.

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- The Wilmington Fire Department quickly put out a fire at a home on N. Kerr Ave. this afternoon. Firefighters say that a crack in the chimney caused the fire by letting flames escape and get into the roof. It caused around $3,000 worth of damage. No one was hurt. In Columbus County an early-morning fire destroyed a home. Witnesses say there was a man in the house in Delco right off of US 74, but they say he was able to get out safely. We have not been able to get a hold of the Columbus County Fire Marshal for more information.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply