make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

It's called giving the driver break

No, it's called giving the driver a break. You say start at 6 mph over...well why not start at 1mph over. We are talking about a speed limit, meaning you aren't suppose to be over at all. And my comments about his "policy" were mainly intended for places like the interstate. Around schools and subdivisions he is more strict. Also, if a person has a history of speeding, he won't give them a warning.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.