make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login


Take your dog to a VET who cares about animals and will get him out of pain b/c that is the most important thing right now.Pay the bill then take your old vet that hurt your dog in the first place to court.Have the vet medical board look into this person,call them and tell what she did to your dog.If you have to threaten them and the vet with a lawyer.And hopefully you will get somewhere.But if you let her get away with it she is going to do it to other animals.Someone has got to stop her or scare the s... out of her with the medical board.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.