Info
Submitted by Alyssa Rosenberg on Sun, 03/02/2014 - 11:33am.

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) -- A passerby may have saved the lives of those inside a Wilmington apartment complex that caught fire overnight. The Wilmington fire department says a passerby spotted a fire at 1206 Columbus Circle just before 3 a.m. and told those inside to get out. When crews arrived they found heavy flames coming out of two apartments. They were able to contain the fire quickly, and found that everyone had gotten out safely. An investigation found the fire was accidental, and started from improperly discarded smoking material. WFD says four apartments sustained $30,000 worth of damage.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply