make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

3 YEAR OLD SICK FROM FOOD LION MILK

All: My daughter awakened at midnight Sat. night(2/9/08) complaining of a stomach ache. She vomitted uncontrollable for approximately 6-8 hours. During that time she passed out from severe vomitting twice. She was transported to the E.R. and diagnosed with food poisoning. I told the paramedics as well as the E.R. doctor that it had to have been the milk that I just purchased. It wasn't until I returned to work 3 days later when I was asked by a co-worker what happened. I told her my instincts tells me that it was the milk. She asked where it was purchased and it was then that I found out about this article. OH MY GOSH! I looked at the 2% milk that I purchased and it has the same serial number as was listed in this report. It has been 4 days and my daughter is still weak and her eating is not up to par. By the way did I mention that she received an IV at the E.R. because she suffered from dehydration from vomitting. FROM A HURT MOM, PLEASE BEWARE!

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.