Info
Submitted by WWAY on Mon, 01/21/2008 - 3:33pm.

WILMINGTON -- A Wilmington man has died after suffering burns over all of his body on Friday. Ron Summerville, 48, was burning old bills in his back yard in the Echo Farms neighborhood. When Summerville ran out of lighter fluid he poured gasoline on the fire, causing it to flash and engulf him in flames. Emergency crews took Summerville to the UNC Chapel Hill Burn Center where he died on Saturday.

Full Story »
The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.

Reply