make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Honey bees

It is possible they are becoming sick from the pesticides many people use on their lawns and golf courses. Kill the fire ants, bugs and pests and well then of course it effects the poor bees . It is sad but it is killing us too. I did see some around in our back yard and we don't use poison on our property. Hopefully they will thrive and multiply

Reply

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
CAPTCHA
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.