make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Sorry, Genius

No, there is no money changing hands. When we find a vehicle illegally parked in an apartment complex, we HAVE to call the corresponding police department or the New Hanover County Sheriff's department and have them come out and cite the improperly parked vehicle before the vehicle can be towed.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.