make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Jennie, you were very

Jennie, you were very fortunate the "target rash" or "Bulls eye" rash appeared.
Unfortunately for many Lyme sufferers, the "Bulls Eye" rash only shows up about 30% of the time. The other 70% never show any outward sign of being bitten by a tick and simply suffer at the hands of Physician that are unwilling to diagnose otherwise, not because they don't want to help, but because they do not have an understanding of the disease. This is a researchable fact although many area doctors will attempt to tell you differently. Also, unfortunately, I know this from first hand experience.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.