make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Remember Abbott's Run?

Does anyone remeber what started the fire at Abbott's Run last year? An improperly discarded cigarette! A careless smoker caused thousands in damages and displaced several residents. Luckily everyone made it out of the building unharmed. It is good to see that a stout fine could befall a smoker that chooses to improperly discard their butts while driving. Not only is it dangerous, but all the butts look horrible at intersections, on the side of the road, etc. Anyone whining about this potential fine may be one of the careless (and senseless) individuals responsible. (or should I say irresponsible?) You could easily start the next fire that burns thousands of acres, several homes, and may cause someone injury or worse. Smokers, just keep it clean.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.