make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Response to "Good idea but what about..."

Surely there must be an attorney in town who deals with dead beat father issues? If I were you, I would persist until you found one willing to help. Go through the telephone book and keep dialing! Also, you might try the local courts and ask there about what to do and how to go about it. Failing that, call the police and ask for their advice. If it was me, I wouldn't stop until I had an idea of what to do next. In the meantime, find out what you can about your son's father: his workplace, address, etc., etc.


The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

More information about formatting options

To prevent automated spam submissions leave this field empty.
Please re-enter the code shown in the image below.