JOB REFERRAL #: 337
Make your mark in Television Broadcasting. Morris Network is among the largest privately held media companies in the United States… owning and operating eleven network affiliate television stations in Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina and Tennessee. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believes in a vision and is dedicated to making Morris Network a communications powerhouse. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
WWAY-TV, located in Wilmington, NC is seeking an enthusiastic, highly motivated candidate to build a career as a multimedia marketing Account Executive, selling television advertising and promotional event sponsorship to local businesses in the Cape Fear Region.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Business to business outside sales calls
- Learn the business of advertising and sales fundamentals
- Learn and understand the business objectives and advertising strategies of clients across many business categories
- Generate advertising revenue through television advertising sales and event sponsorship sales to local advertisers
- Present marketing ideas to area business decision makers
- Provide input on sales promotion ideas to sales management
- Attain budgeted revenue goals through effective solicitations, promotions and customer service
- 2 Years of PROVEN Sales Experience – Minimum
- College Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, etc
- Strong organizational, written and presentation skills
- Competitive, energetic and self-starter
- Team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, with a desire to win
- Professional appearance
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Internet/Social/Digital understanding
Our Advertising Sales Executives are some of the most successful and highest compensated sales people in the industry. If you are interested in learning how to become one of them, we want to hear from you!
You must possess a valid and clean driver’s license.
Mail, fax, or e-mail cover letter, resume to WWAY, 615 N. Front Street
Wilmington NC 28401. Fax (910)202-0769. email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE. Include above reference number. We utilize DMV & criminal background checks as a condition of employment.
It is the policy of WWAY-TV, LLC that employment shall be based on merit, qualification, and competence. Employment practice shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or an employee’s race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin, or disability. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.