- About WWAY
- Contact Us
16 Boston, Bibb or butter lettuce leaves, rinsed and dried
1. In a large non-stick skillet over medium heat, begin cooking the ground chicken. Add the onion, garlic, soy sauce, duck sauce, ginger, and chili pepper sauce. Stir and cook until the meat is finely crumbled and cooked through.
2. Add water chestnuts and green onions. Add the sesame oil. Stir and cook just until the scallions begin to wilt, about 2 minutes. Remove the skillet from the heat.
3. Arrange the lettuce leaves around the outer edge of a large serving platter. Pour the meat mixture into the middle of the serving platter. To serve, allow each person to spoon some of the meat mixture (about 1/4 cup) into the middle of each lettuce leaf and wrap the leaf around the meat, taco style.
© 2012 Kitchen Scoop, LLC - please visit us online at www.kitchenscoop.com where you can find more of our recipes!
Do you love that corn on the cob they sell at the azalea festival street fair? Do you find yourself missing it?
Turns out, you can make it yourself with ingredients you probably already have.
Street Corn - Mexican Sstyle
4 ears fresh corn on the cob, shucked
1. In a large pot place the corn and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook for 5 minutes, remove from heat, drain and set aside.
Most everyone would agree that it's always a good time for tacos. But are you tired of the same old thing? Alicia Ross has a recipe that brings some low country flavor to the tex mex favorite.
“Low Country” Shrimp Tacos and Corn
Shredded Four-Cheese Mexican Blend cheese, for serving
1 bottle (12 ounces) medium-bodied beer
1. Prepare cheeses, sour cream and other toppings as desired. Set aside.
You've probably had this problem before all your friends are coming over for a party, and you're tired of serving the same old dip. Luckily, in this week's Kitchen Scoop, Alicia Ross has a fresh, easy idea that's based on one of the world's most beloved sandwiches.
Submitted by WWAY on Fri, 06/29/2012 - 5:12pm.READ MORE:
This week, Alicia celebrates the holiday with some yummy chocolate fudge... Full story...
This week, cookbook author and recipe inventor Alicia Ross tempts your tummy with The Chicken and The Egg Chopped Salad...
Submitted by WWAY on Fri, 06/22/2012 - 4:49pm.READ MORE:
This week, cookbook author and recipie inventor Alicia Ross tempts your tummy with The Chicken and The Egg Chopped Salad... Full story...
The ninth annual north carolina blueberry festival is this weekend in burgaw. Do you know what you're going to do with all the blueberries you get? In this week's kitchen scoop, Alicia Ross has a recipe for a blueberry crisp that'll be a perfect dish to cap off the weekend.
Submitted by WWAY on Fri, 06/15/2012 - 3:40pm.READ MORE:
This weel, just in time for the Blueberry Festival in Burgaw, Alicia shows us how to make Blueberry Crisp with Oatmeal Crust... Full story...