Source: (MGN Online)
5 days ago
0 Comments for this article

Workers at a Chowan County restaurant treated for carbon monoxide poisoning

Police in Edenton say 15 workers at a Chowan County restaurant and catering service had to be treated at separate hospitals for what officials believe was carbon monoxide poisoning.
Doctors report rise in children eating detergent packs
4 years ago
2 Comments for this article

Doctors report rise in children eating detergent packs

Miniature laundry detergent packets arrived on store shelves in recent months, touted as a solution to bulky bottles and messy spills. But doctors across the country say children are confusing the tiny, brightly colored packets with candy and swallowing them.
Garner daycare center closes after lead found
5 years ago
0 Comments for this article

Garner daycare center closes after lead found

A Garner daycare center has closed after county inspectors found hazardous levels of lead paint inside.
Sister, father of Wolfpack mascot poisoned
5 years ago
1 Comments for this article

Sister, father of Wolfpack mascot poisoned

Four Tamaskan dogs with ties to North Carolina State Wolfpack mascot Tuffy have become seriously ill after eating fish laced with antifreeze that their owner says was placed on his property intentionally.
School cafeteria workers accused of poison attempt
6 years ago
0 Comments for this article

School cafeteria workers accused of poison attempt

Authorities say two North Carolina high school cafeteria employees have been arrested and accused of trying to poison their boss's tea.