- About WWAY
- Contact Us
Submitted by WWAY on Tue, 03/18/2014 - 6:59pm.READ MORE:
It will be at least another day until investigators know the identity of a body that washed ashore Monday in Brunswick County. Full story...
Submitted by WWAY on Wed, 05/08/2013 - 1:21pm.READ MORE:
A UNC student from Wilmington died earlier this year after ingesting dust cleaner, the effects of which were likely made worse by an underlying heart condition, according to a report from the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner. Full story...
Submitted by WWAY on Thu, 08/02/2012 - 3:15pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by on Tue, 03/18/2008 - 7:50am.READ MORE: