If you have ever taken prescription or over-the-counter (OTC) medicines, your life has been touched by clinical research and its amazing clinical trial participants. Through the important clinical research process, medicines, medical devices, and vaccines are developed for those who need them most.
For more information, contact PMG Research of Wilmington.
(910) 815-6108 | PMGofWilmington.com
To qualify for this study, you must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have been diagnosed with RA for more than 6 months
- Have previously tried at least one form of DMARD therapy
- Have at least 6 joints that are both swollen and tender
Additional criteria apply, please see website for more details. Qualified participants will receive study-related care and study medication at no cost. Financial compensation up to $40 per visit may be provided for time and travel expenses.
Wilmington Health and PMG Research of Wilmington are contributing to the advancement of medicine, and you can help!
Benefits of Becoming a Clinical Trial Volunteer
• Positively impact the health of millions
• Improve and educate yourself about your own health
• Gain access to quality medical care and medications not available through other means at reduced , or no cost
• Financial compensation for study-related care plus your time