make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Rankin Street fire likely caused by cigarette

READ MORE:
fire300.jpg
A morning fire in an apartment in a house has two men looking for another place to stay. The fire broke out on the 900 block of Rankin Street in downtown Wilmington. Two men were in the apartment at the time but got out safely. Investigators said the likely cause was a cigarette igniting the bed or clothing adjacent to the bed.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees. You can view our comment policy here.

»