make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Plant manager says workers fine after carbon monoxide exposure

Investigators say the problem was a faulty forklift leaking high doses of carbon monoxide. The dangerous gas got into the ventilation system and circulated throughout the building.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees.

»