make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Winnabow man saves pets, loses home to fire

Junior Wheeler has no place to stay tonight. His home on Dove Haven Road in Winnabow caught fire Tuesday around 1 a.m. leaving memories still smoking hours later.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees.

»