make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Woman dead after discarded cigarette leads to fire

59-year-old Judy Godwin Cothren died this morning when her house caught on fire. Investigators say a cigarette started the fire.

Disclaimer: Comments posted on this, or any story are opinions of those people posting them, and not the views or opinions of WWAY NewsChannel 3, its management or employees.

»

How disrespectful this video

How disrespectful this video is is shocking!!!!!! WWAY grow some respect!

You suck WWAY!!!!

You suck WWAY!!!!