ONLY ON 3: Berger discusses issues in exclusive sit-down interview

Tags: , , ,

Submitted: Tue, 12/20/2011 - 4:59am
Updated: Tue, 12/20/2011 - 3:40pm

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY) — New Hanover County Commissioner Brian Berger has been the subject of many controversies during his first year in office. Monday afternoon, hours after fellow commissioners stripped him of many of his responsibilities, Berger sat down with WWAY for more than an hour in an EXCLUSIVE in-studio interview to discuss a turbulent year.

Click here to watch the entire interview

Exactly what is a chesse pizza? I have heard of a cheese pizza but never a chesse pizza.

• Time issues says:

I thought your broadcast was 1 1/2 hour. It takes this idiot an hour to order a large chesse pizza!

• Hilarious says:

This is awesome. I’m dying of laughter over here. You noticed he/she pressed the “s” key twice instead of the “e” key and made a little joke about it. I can’t wait to share this one with my friends and family. They will certainly enjoy this side splitting humor too. Please post more.

• Typo police says:

I agree whole heartedly…what a knee slapper catching that typo! I hope that moves the poster up in the ranks of the typo police or maybe they will get a life and worry about real issues.

• Time issue says:

Sorry you didn’t get my irony… Pay attention to the little idiot. He can’t pronounce the letter “E” correctly and adds “S” and “W” to everything he ssssays….wwoops irony again stupid.

Did Berger actually call the general public “riff-raff”? Yep, he sure did!

• awesome says:

This is going to be awesome…

He actually showed up? I’m amazed. Curious, was he on time?

• Das Weibstück says:

I cant wait ! I need a good laugh.

“Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.” – William Shakespeare

Personally, I’m always 15 minutes early for everything. It’s rude to keep people waiting. I wait for them because I choose to.

• taxpayeriam says:

This is about what they get paid as a commissioner and do they have any other perks and how much they get paid on each board they set on.I did not think think that being a commissioner was a full time job.The guys across the river where pulling in up to $40k a year with their little perk of $50.00 dollars if they stop and got gas and said they talk to someone about county business.Do they have such perks in New Hanover County Commissioner board.Thanks just need to no way these guys fight so hard to stay on as a New Hanover County Commissioner and on different boards because what I see a bunch with big heads that only boost their ego’s buy pandering to the elite and certain special
    interest groups and nonprofit groups giving tax payers money for votes in the future,look at CFPUA WHICH HAD TO GET THE RATES INCREASES APPROVED FROM THE COUNTY AND CITY BOARD MEMBERS.

• Guest1965 says:

Mr. Berger has brought all this on himself.not showing up for meetings on time,and airing his dirty laundry in public.Commitment and dedication are required when working in such fields as these.The only commitment Mr Berger has is to maintain a paycheck.If people of this caliber can get elected, I myself might throw my hat in the ring.At least Im committed to the job I undertake