A second suicide bomber involved in the coordinated attacks in Paris traveled through Greece, French officials say.
The Paris Prosecutor’s office said today that two of the three suicide bombers who detonated bombs at the Stade de France soccer stadium had entered Europe through Greece.
Officials within the prosecutor’s office said the finding was based on fingerprints that were recorded during a check in Greece on Oct. 3, nearly six weeks before the deadly attacks in Paris. The first bomber who traveled through Greece did so on the same day.
The first bomber was found with a passport, though it has not been confirmed if it was a real passport, so his identity has not been confirmed. The identity of the second bomber remains unknown.
This comes hours after police reported that a third body was found in the rubble of a home that was the site of a police raid on Wednesday morning.
So far, two of the three people who died in the Saint-Denis raid have been identified: the first being alleged mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud, and the second has been confirmed as his cousin, Hasna Ait Boulahcen.
Officials say Ait Boulahcen set off a suicide bomb when police entered the apartment. This made her the first female suicide bomber in European history.
Both Abaaoud and his cousin were identified using their fingerprints, and a spokesman from the Paris prosecutor’s office added today that they also found Ait Boulahcen’s passport in a purse at the scene.
The number of people killed in the terror attacks in Paris has also risen to 130, according to French Prime Minister Manuel Valls.
The identity of the latest victim or the specifics of where the individual had been injured were not released.
Prior to today, there had been 129 fatalities in the Nov. 13 attacks and 352 people were injured. On Wednesday, the French minister of heath reported that 195 people were still hospitalized, 41 of whom were in intensive care with three people in life-threatening condition.
ABC News’ Kirit Radia contributed to this report.