1 Comments for this article

Tags: , , , , , , ,

BEAUFORT COUNTY, NC – Fire officials tell NewsChannel 12 that a litter of puppies died following an overnight fire in Beaufort County.

Officials say it all happened early Thursday morning around 1:47 a.m. on Harvette Road. Bunyan Fire Department and Chocowinity Fire Department responded to the call. The puppies were in a barn and being warmed by an old coil heater and a heat lamp. One of the two caused the blaze.

The barn was fully engulfed when officials arrived on scene. The scene is clear now.

A car was also burned up in the fire.

Original story from www.wcti12.com.


Comment on this Story

  • Elizabeth

    You can only hope the smoke got them first. Poor babies.

Related News