CHAPEL HILL, NC (WNCN) — North Carolina has identified 13 football players suspended after they sold team-issued shoes, the University announced Monday.
The following players have been suspended four games:
- Offensive lineman Brian Anderson
- Defensive end Malik Carney
- Wide receiver Beau Corrales
- Defensive end Tomon Fox
- Defensive end Tyrone Hopper
- Offensive lineman Quiron Johnson
- Linebacker Malik Robinson
- Quarterback Chazz Surratt
- Offensive lineman Jordan Tucker
Defensive backs Greg Ross and Tre Shaw have been suspended two games.
Quarterback Jack Davidson and offensive lineman Jonah Melton are facing a one-game suspension.
The NCAA is allowing UNC to stagger suspensions due to multiple players at the same position being suspended.
Carney will sit games against ECU, UCF, Pittsburgh and Virginia Tech, while Fox will sit against Miami, Syracuse, Virginia and Georgia Tech.
Click here to read more.