JOB TITLE: Special Events and Promotions Coordinator
JOB REFERRAL #: 432
WWAY-TV, a subsidiary of Morris Network is seeking a Special Events and Promotions Coordinator who can take us to the next level. The Coordinator position will primarily be focused on planning and executing all aspects of contests, sponsorships, and events the station is involved with. The Special Events and Promotions Coordinator will have full access to a suite of the most effective and efficient marketing products and services of both TV and Digital.
● Contests, sponsorships, events for the station as well as outside advertisers
● Strategies to achieve budgeted goals for contest, sponsorships, and events
● Sales and marketing collateral for contests, sponsorships, and events
● Promotional and marketing collateral for sales team and for their clients
● Marketing campaigns using TV and Digital components
● Rules for station contesting
● Detailed reporting to management
● Details from advertisers and venues
● Details between departments (Sales, Promotions, Production, Traffic, News)
● All event expenses
● All event set up/take down
● All aspects of contests/quizzes/events and sponsorships
● Execute a promotional strategy within budgeted expenses to frequently reach the maximum number of people utilizing both TV and Digital components
● Exceed revenue goals for established events
● New business opportunities
● Post event/contest/sponsorships to thank, get testimonials, ideas for growth, and to help sales team establish long term business relationships with our station.
The ideal candidate will have a strong marketing background, preferably with event experience. The expectation will be to meet or exceed budgeted revenue goals for current events, as well as develop new business. The ideal candidate will also have experience securing relationships with franchise organizations and local businesses.
During the interview process, we will be evaluation quantifiable evidence of promotional and marketing success as well as examples demonstrating overall marketing knowledge. Knowing the many variations of marketing products and how they work together to create a strategy is paramount to the candidate’s success.
If this describes you and you’re looking for a position that will all you to leverage your talent and make an impact on business and your own career, the role of Special Events and Promotions Coordinator is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
You must posses a valid and clean driver’s license.
Mail, Fax or E-mail resume and the link to your LinkedIn page to WWAY, 1224 Magnolia Village Way Leland, NC 28451. Fax (910)202-0769. firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Telephone calls please. Include above reference number and where you saw the job posting when applying. We utilize DMV & criminal background checks and drug screenings as a condition of employment.
It is the policy of WWAY-TV, LLC that employment shall be based on merit, qualification and competence. Employment practice shall not be influenced or affected by virtue of an applicant’s or an employee’s race, age, sex, religion, color, national origin or disability. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.