8 Comments for this article

Tags: , , ,

OAK ISLAND, NC (WWAY) — It appears Hurricane Irene is keeping ‘Teen Mom 2′ star Jenelle Evans at home and out of trouble.

She tweeted the picture above this afternoon with the caption, “Wowwwwww just took this of my beach.”

Evans is charged with violating the conditions of her probation and may have to spend up to 45 days in jail soon.

Comment on this Story

8 Comments on "HURRICANE IRENE: ‘Teen Mom 2′ Jenelle Evans home in Oak Island enjoying the hurricane"

Guest
2015 years 9 months ago

I would like to marry her, if she accepts my proposal.

Richie Facemire, Pittsburgh, PA

Guest
2015 years 9 months ago

im so glad that out of all the news having to do with this hurricane and other IMPORTANT news pretainning to wilmington, that an 18 year old mother is at the top of the list to be reported on.

Guest
2015 years 9 months ago

Are you kidding me? Breaking news?
No offense, but it would be nice to see that reporters are out trying to cover the plight of our homeless population here, and how they might be weathering this storm.
I work with many of the homeless folks here, and I can assure you that many of them are not troublemakers, and would be greatly blessed by having a place to ride out the storm, unfortunately, they have no home to go to.
It is my prayer that churches in our community might operate as emergency shelter for these folks, where we would have the opportunity to share the Gospel with them, and show them the love of Jesus in tangible ways that show we care for the well-being of our fellow man/woman/child.
Jesus is coming again, now that’s breaking news!

crystal
2015 years 9 months ago

so very true need to be reporting on the reallll important things like everyone knowing the lord he is comming back real soon

Guest
2015 years 9 months ago

Thank you, TMZ, for making us aware of such truly important information during this hurricane.

anne
2015 years 9 months ago

Wow! I can sleep better now knowing that she is at home and not out causing trouble. I was so sure she and Frog Strickland might be out somewhere wreaking more havoc than Irene!

guesty
2015 years 9 months ago

Frog thinks girls are icky. He prefers the company of a man old enough to be his great grandfather.

Guest
2015 years 9 months ago

Personally , I hope she goes out to sea with Irene……..