make WWAY your homepage  Become a fan on facebook  Follow us on twitter  Receive RSS Newsfeeds  MEMBERS: Register | Login

Carbon Monoxide

Woman accused of killing boyfriend found dead in Onslow County

READ MORE:
A woman charged with killing her boyfriend in Beaufort County has been found dead in Onslow County. The sheriff's office says firefighters responded to a carbon monoxide alarm Tuesday night at a home in Richlands. Full story...
»

Pender Co. family of 6 recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning

READ MORE:
A Pender County family of six is recovering from carbon monoxide poisoning after trying to keep warm during a winter storm by bringing a charcoal grill indoors. Full story...
»

4 sent to hospital after NC carbon monoxide leak

READ MORE:
Four people were hospitalized with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning after an issue with a furnace at a Mooresville home. Full story...
»

Boone hotel where 3 died back open for business

READ MORE:
A Boone hotel where three people died from carbon monoxide poisoning is back open for business. Full story...
»

Plant manager says workers fine after carbon monoxide exposure

READ MORE:
videoInvestigators say the problem was a faulty forklift leaking high doses of carbon monoxide. The dangerous gas got into the ventilation system and circulated throughout the building. Full story...
»

New law requires CO monitors in rentals

READ MORE:
video While smoke detectors are already required in rental units, a new state law went into effect Friday requiring landlords to install a carbon monoxide alarm in each level of a rental unit. Full story...
»