- About WWAY
- Contact Us
Submitted by WWAY on Tue, 08/14/2012 - 1:42pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Katie Harden on Mon, 08/13/2012 - 11:59pm.READ MORE:
A Robeson County man is dead after being exposed to a flesh eating bacteria while fishing near the state line. Doctors say Charles Curtis Hardin, 56, of Fairmont, died last week after they amputated his leg in an attempt to save his life. Full story...
Submitted by WWAY on Sat, 08/11/2012 - 4:09pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Asha Dave on Fri, 08/10/2012 - 11:21pm.READ MORE:
It's no secret that football is a tough sport. As the season kicks off, we spoke with players, coaches and trainers on the sidelines about concussions and safety. This is a big topic on the national gridiron right now as the NFL is under scrutiny for medical issues associated with concussions. Full story...
Submitted by WWAY on Fri, 08/10/2012 - 10:27pm.READ MORE:
Submitted by Allyson Lorick on Tue, 08/07/2012 - 8:15am.READ MORE:
Submitted by Marissa Jasek on Tue, 07/31/2012 - 11:44pm.READ MORE:
On June 23, 84-year old Nanette Galbraith was found dead in her room at the Commons at Brightmore, a Wilmington adult home facility. In response, the N.C. Division of Health Service Regulation responded with an investigation into the center. The family's attorney says the report’s findings were shocking. Full story...
Submitted by Katie Harden on Tue, 07/31/2012 - 11:36pm.READ MORE:
The CDC says an outbreak of whooping cough is sweeping the country, and it may be closer than you think. The highly contagious disease has infected 17,000 people nationwide already this year and has the potential to kill. Full story...
Submitted by Holden Kurwicki on Tue, 07/31/2012 - 4:42pm.READ MORE:
Health inspectors in North Carolina will soon have a new menu to grade restaurant cleanliness. Lawmakers recently approved an overhaul of the 35-year-old guidelines, but some of the changes have many business owners upset. Full story...
Submitted by WWAY on Tue, 07/31/2012 - 12:52pm.READ MORE: