CT teen’s body spray set off fire alarm

MIDDLETOWN, CT. (AP) — Officials say a fire alarm that went off at a Connecticut high school was activated by a student’s “overabundance” of body spray in a locker room.

Firefighters were called to Middletown High School shortly after 3 p.m. Thursday.

Officials told The Middletown Press (http://bit.ly/Kej9rY ) that the student used an excessive amount of the scented Axe body spray and created a cloud of mist right below a heat sensor, which tripped the fire alarm.

Firefighters allowed students and teachers to return to the building shortly after arriving.

Officials deemed the call a “routine accidental.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *