Early morning fire at Dixie Grill ruled accidental

WILMINGTON, NC (WWAY)– Early this morning Wilmington Fire Department responded to a fire at 116 Market Street, Dixie Grill.

Firefighters arrived to the scene around 12:15 am to see flames showing towards the back of the restaurant.

The fire was confined within minutes.

Officials say the cause was an unattended cooking incident and was ruled accidental.

There was no fire damage to the structure and no injuries reported.

The scene was cleared by 1 am.

Categories: New Hanover

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *