Home Tags Natosha Vincent
Tag: Natosha Vincent
No one was hurt and quick action saved the life of a family pet after 7 apartment units caught fire in Wilmington Tuesday afternoon.
The Pines of Wilmington fire Thursday evening was caused by an electrical/mechanical failure of stackable washer dryer unit, according to the Wilmington Fire Department Spokeswoman Natosha Vincent.
Tomorrow marks 17 years since the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Wilmington Fire Department is marking the day with an annual remembrance ceremony.