Teacher of the Week
A Trask Middle School teacher is WWAY and Mattress & Furniture Liquidators’ “Teacher of the Year.”
During the 2018-19 school year, WWAY introduced viewers to dozens of exceptional teachers in our weekly “Teacher of the Week” series. From May 28 to June 2, we asked viewers to vote in our online poll for their favorite teacher.
Amber Adams received 636 votes or 18-percent of the total 3,560 votes cast. Click here to read more about our surprise visit to let her know she won.
Teacher Of The Week - Entry Form
Rules and Guidelines
- Teacher of the Week nominations will be accepted from the following public schools in the following counties: Brunswick, Bladen, Columbus, New Hanover and Pender.
- Employees of WWAY, any co-sponsoring entities, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and their immediate families or members of the same households of such individuals are not eligible.
- Teachers can only be awarded “Teacher of the Week” once per fiscal year.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations that one teacher can receive during the yearlong promotion for Teacher of the Week.
- DATES of Giveaways: Tuesdays throughout the traditional school year.
- The gift card to Staples that the Teacher of the Week receives MUST be spent on educational materials only.
- Applications must be filled out in their entirety in order to be reviewed by the Teacher of the Week voting committee.
- No purchase necessary. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local regulations apply